1. Always credit me, either in your keywords or somewhere in your user information. Also, please comment when you take an icon: I welcome all opinions. Credit goes to distant_day. I don't care if you manipulate one of my bases into a pretty icon, just credit where you got the base from. If you use one of them as just an icon in of itself, credit it as well. Don't ever claim one of the bases as your own because that's just not nice.
2. You are allowed to alter bases but NOT the icons. If you alter a base into an icon, credit where you got the base from! Typically if I have a post with bases and ready-made icons together, the base will be first, followed by the icons generated from that base.
3. Don't hotlink or direct link. If you use my bandwidth, I’ll get really pissed. And plus, if my bandwidth is used up, the image could disappear and be replaced with something else! When you're saving an image, right click, save as, put them on your computer, and then upload them to your livejournal userpics or on an image hosting site. Some image hosting sites include photobucket.com and imageshack.us.
4. No redistribution of icons/bases anywhere else unless you had credited it as a base and done whatever with it to make it into a more elaborate, fancy shmancy icon.
5. Please promote this community, and if you’re kind enough and have the technology, please make buttons for this community, promote banners, and possibly a new header OR layout (remember, I only specialize in icons). I've had this layout and userinfo scheme for three years and I'm getting bored and sick of it. You can e-mail your ideas and codes to me, comment on my personal journal with them, whatever. Your kindness will be acknowledged and appreciated!
If you would like to affiliate, comment HERE.
layout overrides credit to jaysus and carriep63 and header credit to desiderio
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!